116,213 total views, 130 views today
In this post, I will show how to create a folder or directory if not exists in the given directory or path using PowerShell code or script.
The below PowerShell code will create a folder with the name “LogFiles” in the .ps1 file root directory if not exists.
Create a folder in the Powershell .ps1 file directory if the folder not exists.
Folder creation example in the Powershell .ps1 file directory:
Create a folder in the given directory if the folder or directory not exists.
Using the below code we can create a folder in a given path or directory if the folder not exists.
Create a folder in the given directory if folder or directory not exists – Example:
Thus, in this post we have explored the below:
- Create a Folder If Not Exists in PowerShell.
- Create a directory if it does not exist.
- New-Item – Create Folders & Files using PowerShell Basics.
- PowerShell script to validate if a folder exists – creates it if not.
- Test-Path – Folder Creation in PowerShell.
- Using PowerShell check and create a folder if it doesn’t exist.
- Exception or Error handling in PowerShell -Try/Catch/Finally Block Example
- PowerShell: How to pass multiple parameters into a function in PowerShell
- Using PowerShell create a log file
- Encode and decode an URL using PowerShell coding
- Office 365: Getting started with SharePoint PnP PowerShell – installation
- In 2 steps convert a classic SharePoint page to modern using PnP
- Office 365: Retrieve hub sites and associated sites using PnP Powershell
- Create a modern team site using PnP PowerShell in SharePoint
- In 4 steps access SharePoint online data using postman tool
- SharePoint admin center: Learn SharePoint online administration in an hour – step by step
- SharePoint REST API: GET vs POST vs PUT vs DELETE vs PATCH
- Office 365: Understanding the hub site in SharePoint online
Looking for a PowerApps tutorial from the scratch? Then you are in the right place, below is a bunch PowerApps articles you may like:
- How to send email from PowerApps button click?
- How to open outlook from PowerApps step by step?
- Create your first chatbot in PowerApps step by step
- Cascading dropdown in PowerApps using SharePoint data
- CRUD operations in PowerApps using SharePoint online list
- CRUD Operation in PowerApps Using Excel OneDrive
- Phone number and email validation in PowerApps
- Connect to a SharePoint list in PowerApps step by step
- Collection variable in PowerApps
- Understand the difference between Set and UpdateContext function
- String concatenation function in PowerApps
- 3 ways to create Power Apps – Types of Power Apps
- Overview view of PowerApps development environment in Power Platform
- Customize SharePoint List Forms Using PowerApps step by step – Office 365
- Create free development environment using Power Apps Community Plan
- Show or hide columns conditionally in SharePoint list form
- SharePoint Online – Power Automate: How to Export and Import Microsoft Team Flows across environment
Buy the premium version of SharePoint Online & Office 365 administration eBook from here: