In this post I will show that how to build or create a logging function in PowerShell in the PowerShell “.ps1” file directory. However, we can change to any directory wherever we wish – only we need to change the directory path.
How to create a log file for the PowerShell scripting or coding?
Create a log file for the PowerShell scripting or coding – Example
Thus, in this post we have seen how to create a log file using PowerShell function. And also learned the use of below PowerShell command and their usages:
- (get-variable myinvocation).value for to know the source path of an executing script.
- How to create Function in PowerShell and its usage.
- How to create log file in PowerShell Script.
- New-Item – Create Folders & Files using PowerShell Basics.
- Script write-Log PowerShell Logging Function.
- Test-Path – Folder Creation PowerShell.
- Exception or Error handling in PowerShell -Try/Catch/Finally Block Example
- PowerShell: How to pass multiple parameters into a function in PowerShell
- Using PowerShell – Create a folder if not exists
- Encode and decode an URL using PowerShell coding