7,849 total views, 5 views today
Content Services in SharePoint Online – recently Microsoft has added the content services navigation section on the left side of the SharePoint Online admin center dashboard. Before getting into this – we should know about the content services in SharePoint – content Services is a core offering for Microsoft in Microsoft 365, Project Cortex, and SharePoint – now with the introduction of content services in SharePoint Admin Center, we can create term store and content type from the SharePoint admin center dashboard. Now, let’s get started where we can find the content services SharePoint Online Admin Center.
Content Services in SharePoint Online
Log in to the SharePoint admin center – https://globalsharepoint2020-admin.sharepoint.com.
Click on the “Content Services” from the left side panel.
We can see “Term Store” and “Content-type gallery”
Term Store in Content services – Content Services in SharePoint
Click on the “Term store” link.
We can see the below default Taxonomy group:
- Search Dictionaries
In this screen, we can add a new term group.
Content-type gallery in Content services (Content Services in SharePoint )
Now, if we click on the “Content-type gallery” link we can see the content type gallery dashboard with all predefined out-of-the-box content types.
Here, if we click on the + Create content type link, we will get a screen to create the content type.
See Also: Content Service in SharePoint Online
You may also like the below Microsoft 365 Roadmap articles:
- New Feature: Manage how long guests can access SharePoint Online and OneDrive documents
- (Updated) New Feature: Cumulative analytics for SharePoint hubs in Office 365
- Reminder: SharePoint – Classic popularity reports to be retired – Office 365
- Retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows from office 365 tenant – What should we do?
- How to turn on inline message translation in Microsoft Teams?
- Microsoft Teams: Teams Meeting support for 20,000 attendees
- Office 365: Cortana voice assistance in Teams mobile
- Set default page template in SharePoint online site (Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 64529)
- Microsoft 365 roadmap