31,827 total views, 3 views today
SharePoint list view web part to show items modified in the past 14 days – sometimes we need to show or display the SharePoint list items that were modified in the last <n> number of days. Here in this example, I will describe how to show items modified in the past 14 days in the SharePoint list view web part.
Show item modified in the past 14 days in the SharePoint list view web part
For example – I will modify the default “Documents” library web part. Select the web part – then click on “Edit current view” from the list view selection drop-down list like below.
Today function in SharePoint filter – [Today]
In this section, we will use make use of the [Today] function of the SharePoint filter.
Then we will land on the view modification page – go to the “Filter” section. Select “Show items only when the following is true:
Show the items when the column
Modified is greater than or equal to
Then click on the “Ok” button.
In this 14 is <n> number, we can give the number as per our need.Now navigate to the view page or home page of the site – look at the items displayed there – we can see that only those items that were modified in the last 14 days are being displayed.
Summary: SharePoint list view web part (list view web part SharePoint online)
In this post we have learned the below:
- How to show items modified in the past 14 days in the personal web part.
- How to use [Today] function in the SharePoint list or library view filter.
- How to display selected items using filters in SharePoint.
See Also: SharePoint document library columns
You may also like the below SharePoint document library columns tutorials:
- List view threshold error(5000 items issue) in SharePoint On-Premise/SharePoint Online
- How to create indexed column in SharePoint on-premise and online – O365?
- SharePoint – O365 – How does the database column indexing work in SharePoint?
- A list view Web Part for a tasks list doesn’t filter values from a connected Web Part