Sometimes we need to show or display the SharePoint list items those were modified in last <n> number of days. Here in this example I will describe that how to show items modified in the past 14 days in personal web part.
For an example – I will modify the default “Documents” library web part. Select the web part – then click on “Edit current view” from list view selection drop down list like below.
Then we will land into the view modification page – go to the “Filter” section. Select “Show items only when the following is true:
Show the items when column
Modified is greater than or equal to
Then click on “Ok” button.
In this 14 is <n> number, we can give the number as per our need.
Now navigate to the view page or home page of the site – look at the items displayed there – we can see that only those items were modified in the last 14 days are being displayed.
In this post we have learned the below:
- How to show items modified in the past 14 days in personal web part.
- How to use [Today] function in SharePoint list or library view filter.
- How to display selected items using filter in SharePoint.
- List view threshold error(5000 items issue) in SharePoint On-Premise/SharePoint Online
- How to create indexed column in SharePoint on-premise and online – O365?
- SharePoint – O365 – How does the database column indexing work in SharePoint?
Free download SharePoint Online & Office 365 Administration eBook(238 Pages)
Get the PDF eBook from here:
Send download link to: