881 total views, 5 views today
In this PowerApps Tutorial, we will learn how to read PowerApps toggle control value and what is PowerApps toggle control in PowerApps.
What is PowerApps Toggle control?
Toggle control is a switch control that the user can turn on or off by moving its handle – this returns either true or false based on the switch selection.
Key properties of PowerApps Toggle control
Below are the key properties of PowerApps Toggle control:
- Default – This is the default value of the control before it is changed by the user.
- Value – This is the value of input control.
PowerApps Toggle control – demo
In the below screen, the PowerApps toggle control is being shown, when the user enables it, this returns true or when the user disables this it returns false.
When a user disables the toggle control, it returns false.
Now let’s learn how does it work technically.
Add a toggle control and a label control to display the result.
Select the label control where you want to display the toggle control selection result.
Select the “Text” property of the label control.
Inside the Fx formula box, write the below condition:
If(Toggle2.Value = true, true, false )
PowerApps toggle control enabled or disabled formula
In the above demo, “Toggle2” is the toggle control name, inside the if condition we are checking, if the toggle control selected value is true, then return true otherwise false.
Thus, in this article, we have learned about PowerApps toggle control and how to read the value of toggle control conditionally in PowerApps.
You may also like the below PowerApps articles:
- PowerApps: Hide and show textbox based on dropdown selection
- Change PowerApps dropdown sample value to custom options
- How to send email from PowerApps button click?
- How to open outlook from PowerApps step by step?
- Create your first chatbot in PowerApps step by step
- Cascading dropdown in PowerApps using SharePoint data
- CRUD operations in PowerApps using SharePoint online list
- CRUD Operation in PowerApps Using Excel OneDrive
- Phone number and email validation in PowerApps
- Connect to a SharePoint list in PowerApps step by step
- Collection variable in PowerApps
- Understand the difference between Set and UpdateContext function
- String concatenation function in PowerApps
- 3 ways to create Power Apps – Types of Power Apps
- Overview view of PowerApps development environment in Power Platform
- Customize SharePoint List Forms Using PowerApps step by step – Office 365
- Create free development environment using Power Apps Community Plan
- Show or hide columns conditionally in SharePoint list form
- SharePoint Online – Power Automate: How to Export and Import Microsoft Team Flows across environment
Buy the premium version of SharePoint Online & Office 365 administration eBook from here: