332 total views, 1 views today
What will you learn from this book?
This book is targeted for beginners to advanced SharePoint administrator,
architect, Office 365 administrator, SharePoint Online administrator, Power
user and end-user who wants to manage SharePoint online from Office 365
tenant – it has 238 pages.
We have tried to author this book in an easy to follow way and can be used as
a reference book or manual while you are administering the SharePoint
Online from Office 365. As you go along to and end of this book, you will learn
- Overview of SharePoint
- History of SharePoint
- Why should we use SharePoint?
- Overview of Office 365
- How to set up a trial tenant?
- Administering Office 365
- Various report management in the office 365 dashboard
- Overview of the SharePoint Online Admin Center
- Administering SharePoint Online Admin Center from Office 365
- Details understanding about hub sites and how to manage them.
- Manage hub sites report from SharePoint Online
- Manage workflow report from SharePoint Online tenant
- Various navigation set up in SharePoint Online