Tag: troubleshooting solutions

[Fixed]: How to fix No gulpfile found in SPFx framework project

[Fixed]: How to fix No gulpfile found in SPFx framework project

 21,970 total views,  38 views today

 21,970 total views,  38 views today When we work on SPFx framework project, after running the “yo @microsoft/sharepoint” command, if we try to run the “Gulp serve” or “Gulp build” command we will get the error “No gulpfile found“. What is the root cause of the “No gulpfile found” error? The root cause of this error is

Continue reading

How to fix “The term ‘Get-MsolUser’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet”

How to fix The term 'Get-MsolUser' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet error

 20,026 total views,  58 views today

 20,026 total views,  58 views today In this troubleshooting article, we will learn about How to fix “The term ‘Get-MsolUser’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet”. When we try to connect to Office 365 services, sometimes we may get the below error: “The term ‘Get-MsolUser’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet”

Continue reading

[Fixed]: Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run – SharePoint Designer

“Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run” in the SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow

 13,018 total views,  34 views today

 13,018 total views,  34 views today A couple of days back we have seen an error “Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run” while trying to publish the SharePoint designer workflow. The error details were – “Unexpected error on server associating the workflow” This error we have noticed

Continue reading

[Fixed] Error – activate the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature in SharePoint Online site

[Fixed] Error – activate the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature in SharePoint Online site

 34,374 total views,  68 views today

 34,374 total views,  68 views today When I was trying to activate the “SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure” feature in the SharePoint online communication site, getting the error – “Sorry, something went wrong An unexpected error has occurred. Technical Details, Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.” The error message as below: Sorry, something went wrong An unexpected error

Continue reading

[Fixed] Server relative urls must start with SPWeb.ServerRelativeUrl”in reading web part properties!

[Fixed] Server relative urls must start with SPWeb.ServerRelativeUrl"in reading web part properties!

 24,450 total views,  34 views today

 24,450 total views,  34 views today Recently I was working on, to the get web part properties details from the SharePoint site page using the PowerShell CSOM, then I got this error “Exception calling “ExecuteQuery” with “0” argument(s): “Server relative URLs must start with SPWeb.ServerRelativeUrl” in reading web part properties!:“. In this, SharePoint troubleshooting I will share

Continue reading

[Solved] Fix the “The term ‘Get-SPWeb’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function” PowerShell error

[Solved] Fix the "The term 'Get-SPWeb' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function" PowerShell error

 47,517 total views,  78 views today

 47,517 total views,  78 views today In this troubleshooting, I will share how to fix the “The term ‘Get-SPWeb’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function” PowerShell error. Many times, we may notice even though we pass the correct URL to the Get-SPWeb command as an Identity parameter, still, we could see the error

Continue reading