Tag: Microsoft Sharepoint Troubleshooting

How to fix “The term ‘Get-MsolUser’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet”

How to fix The term 'Get-MsolUser' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet error

 34,679 total views,  16 views today

 34,679 total views,  16 views today In this troubleshooting article, we will learn about How to fix “The term ‘Get-MsolUser’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet”. When we try to connect to Office 365 services, sometimes we may get the below error: “The term ‘Get-MsolUser’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet”

Continue reading

[Fixed]: Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run – SharePoint Designer

“Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run” in the SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow

 19,497 total views,  22 views today

 19,497 total views,  22 views today A couple of days back we have seen an error “Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run” while trying to publish the SharePoint designer workflow. The error details were – “Unexpected error on server associating the workflow” This error we have noticed

Continue reading

[Fixed] Error – activate the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature in SharePoint Online site

[Fixed] Error – activate the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature in SharePoint Online site

 51,319 total views,  38 views today

 51,319 total views,  38 views today When I was trying to activate the “SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure” feature in the SharePoint online communication site, getting the error – “Sorry, something went wrong An unexpected error has occurred. Technical Details, Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.” The error message as below: Sorry, something went wrong An unexpected error

Continue reading

[Fixed] Server relative urls must start with SPWeb.ServerRelativeUrl”in reading web part properties!

[Fixed] Server relative urls must start with SPWeb.ServerRelativeUrl"in reading web part properties!

 35,431 total views,  42 views today

 35,431 total views,  42 views today Recently I was working on, to the get web part properties details from the SharePoint site page using the PowerShell CSOM, then I got this error “Exception calling “ExecuteQuery” with “0” argument(s): “Server relative URLs must start with SPWeb.ServerRelativeUrl” in reading web part properties!:“. In this, SharePoint troubleshooting I will share

Continue reading

[Solved] Getting Error “InfoPath cannot generate a form template for the SharePoint list”

[Solved] Getting Error "InfoPath cannot generate a form template for the SharePoint list"

 26,202 total views,  4 views today

 26,202 total views,  4 views today When we want to customize the SharePoint custom list using the InfoPath designer and click on the “Customize in Infopath” link from the SharePoint list ribbon, we will get this error – “InfoPath cannot generate a form template for the SharePoint list” and “the soap response indicates that an error occurred

Continue reading

[Solved] Edit user Permission is greyed Out SharePoint Online

[Solved] Edit user Permission is greyed Out SharePoint Online

 48,779 total views,  22 views today

 48,779 total views,  22 views today Sometimes, we may notice that edit user permission is greyed out in the SharePoint Online document library, list, or site permission page – even though you are in the “Site Owners” group. This behavior is noticed both in SharePoint online and on-premise.   How to fix the edit user permission greyed

Continue reading

[Solved] Can not upload SharePoint App to SharePoint App Catalog

Can not upload SharePoint App to SharePoint App Catalog Site Collection

 23,253 total views,  52 views today

 23,253 total views,  52 views today When I was trying to upload the SharePoint app to the App Catalog site which I have downloaded from GitHub, I was not able to upload it – was getting the “The documents cannot be uploaded because different permissions are needed. Request the necessary permissions.” The below error I got from

Continue reading

[Fixed] The upgraded database schema doesn’t match the TargetSchema(Failed to upgrade SharePoint Products)

 18,722 total views,  38 views today

 18,722 total views,  38 views today In this article, we will learn about how to fix the upgrade database error when the SharePoint configuration wizard failed, basically, we might see the below two errors or exceptions: Failed to upgrade SharePoint Products Exception: The upgraded database schema doesn’t match the TargetSchema Issue Description For a SharePoint administrator running

Continue reading

SharePoint Server Error: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?LinkID=177673

 11,054 total views,  8 views today

 11,054 total views,  8 views today In this article, we will learn about when we get “Server error: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?LinkID=177673” from SharePoint sites and how to fix it. Issue Description During our SharePoint content database migration, we have faced this issue. Let’s say we have migrated the content database from SharePoint one version to another version(for example SharePoint

Continue reading

[Fixed] “Sorry, something went wrong. There was an exception in the Database” (SharePoint Server Error)

 28,793 total views,  18 views today

 28,793 total views,  18 views today How to fix  “Sorry, something went wrong. There was an exception in the Database. Please retry your operation and if the problem persists, contact an administrator” in SharePoint 2016 search. Issue Descriptions: All of a sudden, our SharePoint 2016 search is not working. From the browser getting the below error: ULS

Continue reading