8,652 total views, 3 views today
What is the version of SharePoint Online? Sometimes we may need to know what is the version of SharePoint online. In this post, I will share the shortcut technique to get the version of SharePoint online.
We can get the version of SharePoint online – using the below URL:
SharePoint Online version is: 18.104.22.16828
In SharePoint layout folders are mapped as below:
SharePoint 2013/2016/online: 15
SharePoint 2010: 14
SharePoint 2007: 12
Thus, here we have learned about how to get or know the version of SharePoint online.
See Also: SharePoint Online Tutorials
You may also like the below SharePoint Online Tutorials:
- PowerApps hide show fields
- Conditionally show or hide columns in a SharePoint list
- SharePoint Online conditional row formatting based on a LOOKUP column value using JSON
- Power Automate[Detailed]: set item level permissions in SharePoint online step by step with HTTP request
- Introduction to SharePoint information architecture