107 total views, 1 views today
In this article, I will discuss the best method for converting EML to PDF. If you’re looking for a way to export an EML mailbox to PDF with attachments, keep reading until the end.
EML to PDF Converter – A Simple Tool for Converting EML to PDF
If you’ve looked into how to convert EML to PDF, you’re already aware that there are numerous options available. Our main concern, however, is selecting the best solution for a safe and secure conversion experience. This is available in the FixVare EML to PDF Converter tool. The third-party program is a reliable platform for batch EML file conversion to PDF. It is compatible with all current and previous versions of Windows, including 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, NT, and others.
The graphical interface of the software is user-friendly. It can be used for both technical and non-technical use. The software allows for the unlimited transfer of EML data to PDF with no file size restrictions. You can use this tool to generate either a single PDF file containing all of the EML data or a separate file for each EML file, depending on your needs. It is, without a doubt, an all-in-one program for saving EML files in PDF format.
How Do I Convert an EML Mailbox to a PDF?
To export EML mailbox files to PDF format, follow the steps below:
- Download, install, and run the FixVare EML to PDF Converter software on your Windows computer.
- Then, in the toolbar, select the Add File option. The software then provides you with two options for adding EML files to the software: Select Files and Select Folders.
- On the left side, a list of added EML files with checkboxes appears. Tick the box next to Required EML files/folders and tap on the EML file to see a preview. To proceed, click the Export button.
- Select PDF from the Select Saving Option menu and then select other sub-options such as file naming options, attachments saving options, PDF page setting tool, and so on.
- To begin the migration process, click the Convert button.
A few more Key Info About EML to PDF Converter
These are some of the most important characteristics of EML to PDF Converter software. Read all of the bulleted points below to get a thorough understanding of the software:
- Batch Option: EML File to PDF Converter supports batch export of EML mailboxes to PDF format. There are no restrictions on the number of EML files that can be selected. You can convert multiple EML files to PDF at the same time.
- Advanced Preview Option: After uploading the EML mailbox to the software, you can view the EML file preview. Simply tap on the required EML file to accomplish this.
- Separate Option for Adding EML Data: The software offers two ways to add EML mailbox data. If you frequently migrate EML files, use the Select Files option. If you want to export EML folders, however, use the Select Folders option.
- Advanced Filters Options: Users may need to convert specific EML folders to PDF format rather than an entire mailbox at times. The software provides filter options for selecting that specific EML data. To, From, Subject, Date Range, and Exclude Deleted Folders are the filters.
- Options for Saving Attachments: EML Converter can save EML files with all types of attachments. The tool allows you to save attachment files in three ways: embed attachments to PDF, convert attachments to PDF, and extract attachments separately.
- Retains Original Mail Elements: The software perfectly retains the original mail elements of EML files during the export procedure. The folder structure and hierarchy of EML data are also preserved.
Conclusion: EML to PDF Converter
In this blog, we discussed how to convert EML to PDF using an automated method. If you want to learn more, download the EML to PDF Converter demo edition. The trial edition allows you to export up to 25 EML files in PDF format for free. This is ideal for testing software performance and determining whether or not the tool meets your requirements.
See Also: EML file to PDF Converter
You may also like the below articles:
- Want to double your revenue? Switch to EZOIC for 5 reasons
- 2 Best way to Import Lotus Notes Archive to Outlook
- What is an EML file?