60,582 total views, 3 views today
Create Office 365 trial account – sign up free subscription – these days, the use of Office 365 is rapidly increasing in the industry. However, due to license cost, every user cannot afford the license cost or before adopting to Office 365 cloud, many users or developers prefer to have a handsome experience on the use of the Office 365 trial version where we can explore the product all the ways without any boundaries as this will be trial account. So, in this article, I will explain how we can create an Office 365 (E3) trial account or free sign-up – subscription in just 4 steps.
4 steps to create Office 365 trial account – sign up Free (sign up for free subscriptions)
Using the just below 4 steps, we can have a ready Office 365 trial account:
- Let’s set up your account
- Tell us about yourself
- Create your business identity
- You’re all set
Steps1: Let’s set up your account (sign up free to create Office 365 trial account)
Click on the below link.
Enter your valid email id in the “Email” textbox.
On the next screen, click on the “Set up account” button as below: E3 trial Office 365
Steps 2: Tell us about yourself
In the tell us about yourself section, enter the below information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Business phone number – your valid mobile number.
- Company Name as some meaningful text.
- Company size as 1 person
- Country or region – pick your country from the list.
Then, click on the “Next” button.
Click on the “Send Verification Code” button
Once you click on the “Send Verification Code” button, you will receive a 6-digit numeric verification code in your registered mobile number which you just entered in the previous step.
Enter the verification code into the verification code textbox.
Then, click on the “Verify” button.
Steps 3: Create your business identity
Enter your business name in the “yourbusiness” textbox without any space. Here you can enter any meaningful text. Click on the “Check availability” button to check the availability of the business name that you have entered because this will be a unique name.
Then, click on the “Next” button. Then, we will get the below screen where we need to create the User ID and Password. Enter the below information:
- Name – any meaningful text, try to give an easy name that you can remember easily.
- Password – alphanumeric with special characters.
- Confirm password – exactly the same as Password.
Finally, click on the “Sign up” button, then wait for sometimes, before we get the “You’re all set” message.
Steps 3: You’re all set
Finally, we will get the below screen “Go to Setup” which will take us to the “You’re all set” screen.
Note down, the below login information for future uses.
Sign-in page https://www.office.com/ Your user ID Global-SharePoint2020@globalsharepoint2020.onmicrosoft.com
From the above screen, click on the “Go to Setup” button. After a few seconds, it will land on the “Microsoft 365 admin center” home page – https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home?ScenarioId=signup#/m365setupwizard Notes:
- It will ask you to enter the User Name and Password – get these details from the previous steps.
Click on the “Continue” button to complete the setup. Select the domain as “Use default domain “Your domain just you have created” Note:
- By default the first radio button will be selected – “Add a domain you already own”.
Then, click on the “Use this domain” link, this will take us to the “Add users and assign licenses” page which you can ignore as this is a trial setup.
Click on the “Do this later” link which will take us to the “Activate records” configuration page.
Click on the “Continue” button.
On the “Feedback” page, if you want to share your feedback about the Office 365 Product, you can type something and click on the “Submit” button – this is optional.
Finally, click on the “Go to admin center” link, now the “Microsoft 365 admin center” page looks like the below.
With this setup, the trial account for office 365 is completed. Now how to see the SharePoint and other products like Teams, and Exchange option from the “Microsoft 365 admin center” after completing the first setup.
Click on the “Show all” link from the above admin left panel, then need to scroll down to the middle of the page – as like below:
After clicking on the “…Show all” link, if we scroll down to the page, we can see the Exchange, SharePoint, Teams and All Admin centers link under the “Admin centers” section.
We may not see the SharePoint, teams or others after just creating the Office 365 trial set up as this takes sometimes to complete these setup internally (it might take up to 30 minutes or sometimes it will be available immediately), so be patient in this. 🙂
Changes in SharePoint Online Admin Center Active Sites Report (active site report SharePoint online)
After creating the new office 365 trial account, if we navigate to the SharePoint admin center page (https://globalsharepoint2020-admin.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/online/AdminHome.aspx#/home), then the “Active Sites” report, we’ll see the 4 additional team sites have been created like, allcompany, allcompany230, allcompany454, allcompany489. Earlier, we just had only one communication site, still, we have that like below:
Summary: In 4 steps create Office 365 trial account – sign up free subscriptions
Thus, article we have learned how quickly in just 4 steps we can set up the Office 365 trial free subscription – Sign up.
See Also: SharePoint Online tutorial (sign up free to create Office 365 trial account)
You may also like the below SharePoint Online tutorials:
- Add more than 5 conditions in InfoPath form’s rule
- How to validate the date column in Infopath form
- How to a copy list item to another list using SharePoint designer workflow
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development environment Setup step by step
- 3 ways add a picture library in the communication site – SharePoint Online
- SharePoint generation or version history from the year 2000 to 2020
- Office 365: Getting started with SharePoint PnP PowerShell – installation
- In 2 steps convert a classic SharePoint page to modern using PnP
- Office 365: Retrieve hub sites and associated sites using PnP Powershell
- Create a modern team site using PnP PowerShell in SharePoint
- In 4 steps access SharePoint online data using postman tool
- SharePoint admin center: Learn SharePoint online administration in an hour – step by step
- SharePoint REST API: GET vs POST vs PUT vs DELETE vs PATCH
- Office 365: Understanding the hub site in SharePoint online
- Create SharePoint online list using PnP provisioning template
- List Template IDs In SharePoint Online/SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007