2,842 total views, 2 views today
In this PowerApps Tutorial (PowerApps hide show fields), we will learn how to hide and show textboxes based on the dropdown selection in PowerApps.
PowerApps hide show fields – hide and show textbox based on the dropdown list selection in PowerApps
In the below demo, we will show how to hide and show textbox based on the dropdown list selection in PowerApps.
On the screen the other currency label and textbox are shown when the currency is selected as “Other” from the currency selection dropdown list otherwise this textbox and label will be hidden.
On the next demo, select the currency as “INR”, then immediately we can see that the corresponding other currency label and textbox are hidden automatically.
Now, let’s go to the technical implementation, how this is done.
Display textbox control based on the selection dropdown list in PowerApps
Select the other currency textbox control.
On the “Visible” property of the textbox control write the below condition:
- In the above condition, we are just saying if the dropdown list selected value is other, then display this textbox otherwise hide it.
Follow the same technique for the label control to hide and show conditionally.
Display label control based on the dropdown list selection in PowerApps
As with textbox control, select the label control and on the “visible” property write the below condition:
Summary: What we had here?
Thus, in this article, we have learned how to hide and show textbox control in PowerApps based on the selection in the dropdown list conditionally.
You may also like the below PowerApps articles:
- Change PowerApps dropdown sample value to custom options
- How to send email from PowerApps button click?
- How to open outlook from PowerApps step by step?
- Create your first chatbot in PowerApps step by step
- Cascading dropdown in PowerApps using SharePoint data
- CRUD operations in PowerApps using SharePoint online list
- CRUD Operation in PowerApps Using Excel OneDrive
- Phone number and email validation in PowerApps
- Connect to a SharePoint list in PowerApps step by step
- Collection variable in PowerApps
- Understand the difference between Set and UpdateContext function
- String concatenation function in PowerApps
- 3 ways to create Power Apps – Types of Power Apps
- Overview view of PowerApps development environment in Power Platform
- Customize SharePoint List Forms Using PowerApps step by step – Office 365
- Create free development environment using Power Apps Community Plan
- Show or hide columns conditionally in SharePoint list form
- SharePoint Online – Power Automate: How to Export and Import Microsoft Team Flows across environment
Buy the premium version of SharePoint Online & Office 365 administration eBook from here: