9,359 total views, 10 views today
Sometimes we may need to know what is the maximum number of unique permissions in a SharePoint library we may have – when we have multiple nested folder structures inside the library.
Maximum unique permission in a list is allowed 50,000 but as per Microsoft recommended is 5000
Thus, here we have learned about what is the allowed maximum number of unique permissions in a SharePoint library.
- Office 365: Getting started with SharePoint PnP PowerShell – installation
- In 2 steps convert a classic SharePoint page to modern using PnP
- Office 365: Retrieve hub sites and associated sites using PnP Powershell
- Create a modern team site using PnP PowerShell in SharePoint
- In 4 steps access SharePoint online data using postman tool
- SharePoint admin center: Learn SharePoint online administration in an hour – step by step
- SharePoint REST API: GET vs POST vs PUT vs DELETE vs PATCH
- Office 365: Understanding the hub site in SharePoint online
Download SharePoint Online & Office 365 Administration eBook
Get the PDF eBook from here:
Send download link to: