In this post we will learn that how to enable item level permissions in SharePoint list.
Go to the list setting page -> Click on Advanced Settings
Item-Level Permissions: By default settings will be as below:
- Read all items
- Create and edit all items
Change the above Item-Level Permissions settings as below:
- Read items that were created by the user.
- Create items and edit items that were created by the user.
Thus, in this article we have learned the below:
- How to enable Item-Level Permissions in SharePoint Custom list.
- How to use Item-Level Permissions in SharePoint list.
- Item-Level Permissions default settings.