32,174 total views, 3 views today
This is a free SharePoint eBook titled “download SharePoint Online & Office 365 Administration ebook pdf” which contains 98 pages and has been categorized into 7 chapters. This will be very useful as a manual or reference while administering the SharePoint Online Admin Center or Office 365 admin center.
What will you learn from this book? Office 365 Administration eBook pdf (SharePoint Online)
This book is targeted at beginners to advanced SharePoint administrators, architects, Office 365 administrators, SharePoint Online administrators, Power users, and end-user who want to manage SharePoint Online from Office 365 tenants.
I have tried to author this book in an easy-to-follow way and can be used as a reference book or manual while you are administering SharePoint Online from Office 365. As you go along to and end of this book, you will learn the below:
- Overview of SharePoint
- History of SharePoint
- Why should we use SharePoint?
- Overview of Office 365
- How to set up a trial tenant?
- Administering Office 365
- Various report management in the office 365 dashboard
- Overview of the SharePoint Online Admin Center
- Administering SharePoint Online Admin Center from Office 365
- Details understanding about hub sites and how to manage them.
- Manage hub sites report from SharePoint Online
- Manage workflow report from SharePoint Online tenant
- Various navigation set up in SharePoint Online
Table of Contents: SharePoint Online and Office 365 Administration eBook pdf (Microsoft 365 Admin training)
Get the PDF eBook from here: