This is a free SharePoint eBook titled “download SharePoint Online & Office 365 Administration ebook pdf” which contains 186 pages and has been categorized in 11 chapters. This will be very useful as a manual or reference while administering the SharePoint Online Admin Center or Office 365 admin center.
What will you learn from this book?
This book is targeted for beginners to advanced SharePoint administrator, architect, Office 365 administrator, SharePoint Online administrator, Power user and end-user who want to manage SharePoint online from Office 365 tenant.
I have tried to author this book in an easy to follow way and can be used as a reference book or manual while you are administering the SharePoint Online from Office 365. As you go along and end of this book, you will learn the below:
- Overview of SharePoint
- History of SharePoint
- Why should we use SharePoint?
- Overview of Office 365
- How to set up a trial tenant?
- Administering Office 365
- Various report management in office 365 dashboard
- Overview of the SharePoint Online Admin Center
- Administering SharePoint Online Admin Center from Office 365
- Details understanding about hub sites and how to manage it.
- Manage hub sites report from SharePoint Online
- Manage workflow report from SharePoint Online tenant
- Various navigation set up in SharePoint Online