22,118 total views, 1 views today
In this post, we will learn how to enable item-level permissions in SharePoint list.
Go to the list setting page -> Click on Advanced Settings
Item-Level Permissions: By default settings will be as below:
- Read all items
- Create and edit all items
Change the above Item-Level Permissions settings as below:
- Read items that were created by the user.
- Create items and edit items that were created by the user.
Thus, in this article we have learned the below:
- How to enable Item-Level Permissions in SharePoint Custom list.
- How to use Item-Level Permissions in SharePoint list.
- Item-Level Permissions default settings.
- Office 365: Getting started with SharePoint PnP PowerShell – installation
- In 2 steps convert a classic SharePoint page to modern using PnP
- Office 365: Retrieve hub sites and associated sites using PnP Powershell
- Create a modern team site using PnP PowerShell in SharePoint
- In 4 steps access SharePoint online data using postman tool
- SharePoint admin center: Learn SharePoint online administration in an hour – step by step
- SharePoint REST API: GET vs POST vs PUT vs DELETE vs PATCH
- Office 365: Understanding the hub site in SharePoint online