621 total views, 5 views today
In this blog, we will learn how to get tenant id in Office 365 very quickly. While we do programming or app development in Power Platform or if we want to expose your application outside your tenant which can be consumed by the third party application, then we need to have the tenant ID – there are many use cases, these are just some examples.
Get Tenant ID in office 365
Type “Azure Active Directory” in the search box and hit on the enter key.
Then, you can see the tenant overview (basic information), mentioned below:
- Tenant Name
- Tenant ID
- Primary Domain
How to find tenant ID with PowerShell?
The way we have found the tenant ID from the Azure Portal interface, we can find the same tenant ID using the below Azure PowerShell command:
Summary: Get Tenant ID in office 365
Thus, in this article, we have learned how to get the Tenant ID from the Azure portal step by step and using the Azure PowerShell command.
You may also like the below Microsoft Teams and modern SharePoint articles:
- How to enable SharePoint Syntex in Microsoft 365 tenant?
- Overview of SharePoint Syntex in Microsoft 365
- Manage Live Events Policies and Live Events Settings in Microsoft Teams
- Office 365: Cortana voice assistance in Teams mobile
- Office 365: Manage meeting settings in Microsoft Teams
- How to manage meeting policies in Microsoft Teams – Office 365?
- How to turn on inline message translation in Microsoft Teams?
- How to finish setting up Microsoft Teams Exploratory in Microsoft 365 admin center step by step
- Office 365: Support remote workers with Microsoft Teams
- Top 11 Microsoft Teams Updates (May 2020, these have much waited for your business)
- FAQs (Office 365): Is SharePoint being replaced by Teams?
- Create a modern team site using PnP PowerShell in SharePoint
- Office 365: Where do the Microsoft Teams channel conversations and files get saved?
- Office 365: SharePoint vs Microsoft Teams – Understanding the Differences in o365
- Office 365: Add Channel in Microsoft Teams – o365
- Create a Team in Microsoft Teams step by step process – Office 365
- o365: Getting started with Microsoft Teams in Office 365