Guidelines for publishing articles
758 total views, 1 views today
Here are the guidelines for publishing articles in the Global SharePoint Diary. If you would like to contribute to Global SharePoint Diary, please go through the below guidelines.
Would you like to contribute to Global SharePoint Diary?
Welcome to Global SharePoint Diary !!! Thank you for your interest in writing for Global SharePoint Diary. The Global SharePoint Diary is one of the very famous websites that mostly shares knowledge of Microsoft Technologies like SharePoint, Microsoft 365(Office 365), SPFx, Microsoft Teams, Azure, Power Platform, and many others. If you are passionate about sharing knowledge and looking for a platform, you are in the right place. In Global SharePoint Diary, the majority of the daily visitors or site traffics come from the country like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, India, France, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, .etc – so, if you want to showcase your expertise with the external world, you can submit your posts (article, blog, troubleshooting technique, etc) to Global SharePoint Diary.
General Guidelines or Policies (Guidelines for publishing articles):
- We prefer to publish the article from Microsoft Technologies like SharePoint, Microsoft 365 (Office 365), Microsoft Teams, Azure, Power Platform, and .Net Technologies however, we are open to any other technology stack.
- The article should not be promotional (personal product) oriented.
- The language in the article must be in English which should not contain any inappropriate language or personal attacks.
- The article should be unique, it should not be copied from anywhere.
- The images used in the article should be unique, they should not be copied from anywhere and they must be free from copyright restrictions.
- The article must be a minimum of 500 words, however, there is an exception in this when you are sharing error handling or troubleshooting techniques.
- You are contributing to Global SharePoint Diary voluntarily.
Are you one of the passionate writers or technology enthusiasts who believe in “Sharing is Caring”?
If your post meets the above guidelines or policies, please follow the below steps:
- Get registered to the site, then please feel free to submit your article from this link submit an article or from the submit post menu.
- If you face any issues while submitting the article – please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After submission what is the next step (Guidelines for publishing articles)?
After submission of your article, the GSD technical team will review it and if they find that this complies and adds value with our audiences, we will publish it.